Brain health is a topic that is getting a lot of attention lately due to recent advances in the understanding of the human brain. These advances include nootropics have helped us get smarter, improve our concentration, enhance our memory and stimulate our brain’s potential. One of the nootropic supplements that has been causing waves in the industry is called NooCube and is said to be made from potent and clinically proven ingredients.
Here, we will be reviewing this nootropic pill, its ingredients, pros, and cons as well as the costs associated with the supplement.
What Is NooCube?
NooCube is a nootropic supplement that is made using clinically proven ingredients that help improve your cognitive health while ensuring that you experience no side effects when using the pill. The lack of side effects is possible due to the manufacturers of NooCube making sure that no caffeine, GMOs or gluten was used in the production.
This nootropic supplement helps you improve your brain power and function by enhancing your mood, motivation, concentration, focus, neuroplasticity, brain health, and neurotransmitter health. This is done by increasing the blood flow to the brain while also helping the brain synthesize more neurotransmitters and be provided more brain nutrients with the potent ingredients used.
What Are The Ingredients Used?
Many nootropic ingredients are available in the market, but the experts behind NooCube only used a few of the best elements to ensure that you didn’t experience any side effects. These ingredients don’t include caffeine which has been known to cause jitteriness and massive headaches in some people when consumed in high doses. No GMOs and gluten also help make this product popular with over a hundred thousand customers worldwide.
The clinically tested ingredients in NooCube include:
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid that is found in green and black tea which helps keep you alert and better deal with high-stress situations. It also works to improve your focus, concentration, memory, and
- Huperzine-A: Huperzine-A works to help prevent the breakdown of neurotransmitter Acetylcholine which is responsible for your learning ability. This ingredient is a known AChE (Acetylcholinesterase) inhibitor and is used in many different nootropic pills including NooCube Pills. It works to enhance your cognitive health while boosting your concentration as well as memory.
- Cat’s Claw: Cat’s Claw is an extract made from the Uncaria tomentosa wine found in the rainforests of Amazon. This ingredient is said to be an effective antioxidant which helps protect your brain cells from free radical damage. It also helps preserve your brain function, memory, and cognitive health while also possibly combating Parkinson’s disease.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is another amino acid that helps boost your alertness, focus, memory, and neuroplasticity as well as the production of noradrenaline and dopamine. It also enables you to combat mental fatigue, stress, anxiety, and depression by improving serotonin production and boosting your mood.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC stands for Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine which is a cholinergic compound that works in your brain to improve the production of neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. It helps boost your learning ability along with your focus, concentration, memory, mood and cognitive function.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa Monnieri has been used in many nootropics and works to enhance your memory function, cognitive health and the production of nerves and neurons. It also helps strengthen your focus, concentration, and
- Oat Straw: Oat Straw is also known as Avena Sativa and is a traditional solution for brain health issues. It has shown to boost the brain’s alpha-2 waves, helping you enhance your alertness and awareness while also improving your brain health. It stimulates the blood circulation in the brain so that more nutrients are supplied to the brain, improving brain function, concentration, memory retention and focus.
What Are The Pros?
- Improves memory function and learning ability
- Already has over 124,000 customers
- Provides a 60-day money back guarantee
- Contains no gluten, caffeine or GMOs
- Boosts brain power and health
- Enhances attention span and reaction time
- Improves cell-to-cell communication
- Comes with online deals from the official website
- Contains clinically proven ingredients
- Improves your mental energy
- Stimulates mental clarity, mood, and motivation
- Improves focus and concentration
- Zero side effects reported
- Enhances neurotransmitter health and synthesis
- Designed by neuroscientists with clinically tested ingredients
- Provides brain boosting results in just 30 minutes
What Are The Cons?
- Is only available from their official site
- There is no trial offer available
Who Makes This Dietary Supplement?
Wolfson Berg Limited is a leading supplement manufacturer which has been providing quality nootropics to thousands of men and women around the world for many years.
The manufacturer can be contacted by:
Consumer Care Phone Number: +1 (646) 568 9679
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
Archiep. Makariou III, 124
JOC BUSINESS CENTER
Kiti, 7550, Larnaca
Customer Support/Returns Address:
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
244 Madison Avenue
10016-2817 New York City
How Much Does NooCube Cost?
The price for NooCube, according to the official website is as given below:
|Buy 1 Bottle||39.84||34.31||39.91||51.4||762.77||51.90||29.99|
|Buy 2, Get 1 Free||79.69||68.62||79.82||102.79||1525.55||103.8||59.98|
|Buy 3, Get 3 Free||119.53||102.93||119.73||154.19||2288.32||155.69||89.97|
There is a 20% discount that you can get on top of the final price during checkout by applying the coupon code ‘SALE20’ before completing your purchase. If you get the Buy 3, Get 3 Free offer from the official website along with the 20% discount, you can save $143.45 on your total purchase on NooCube.