Last updated on January 17th, 2019
Brain health is getting a lot of attention lately due to recent advances in the understanding of the human brain. These advances include nootropics have helped us get smarter, improve our concentration, enhance our memory and stimulate our brain’s potential. One of the nootropic supplements that has been causing waves in the industry is called NooCube. It is said to be made from potent and clinically proven ingredients.
We will be reviewing this nootropic pill, its ingredients, pros, and cons as well as the costs associated.
What Is NooCube?
NooCube is a nootropic supplement that is made using clinically proven ingredients. It can help improve your cognitive health while ensuring that you experience no side effects when using the pill. The lack of side effects is possible due to the manufacturers of NooCube. They made sure that no caffeine, GMOs or gluten was used in the production.
This nootropic supplement helps you improve brain power and function by enhancing various cognitive aspects and sets a healthy brain. This is done by increasing the blood flow to the brain while also helping the brain synthesize more neurotransmitters. It can also provide more brain nutrients with the potent ingredients used.
Who Is NooCube For?
NooCube is a brain performance booster that’s very compatible with most people. However, the potent ingredients limit its use to adults only. So, the manufacturer’s site states that this pill is not for children.
What Are The Ingredients Used?
Many nootropic ingredients are available but the experts behind NooCube only used the best elements to side effects away. These ingredients don’t include caffeine which can cause jitteriness and massive headaches in some people when consumed in high doses. No GMOs and gluten also help make this product popular with over a hundred thousand customers worldwide.
The clinically tested ingredients in NooCube include:
- L-Theanine: L-Theanine is an amino acid that can help keep you alert and better deal with high-stress situations. It also works to improve your focus, concentration, and memory. Green and black tea are one of the rich sources of L-Theanine.
- Huperzine-A: Studies show that it prevents the breakdown of neurotransmitter Acetylcholine which is responsible for your learning ability. Huperzine-A or AChE (Acetylcholinesterase) is an inhibitor that is being used in NooCube Pills. It can work to enhance your cognitive health while boosting your concentration as well as memory.
- Cat’s Claw: Cat’s Claw is an extract from the Uncaria tomentosa wine that can be found in the rainforests of Amazon. This ingredient can be an effective antioxidant that can protect your brain cells from free radical damage. It also helps preserve your brain function, memory, and cognitive health while also possibly combating Parkinson’s disease.
- L-Tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is another amino acid that helps boost your alertness, focus, memory, and neuroplasticity. It can also help the production of noradrenaline and dopamine. It also enables you to combat mental fatigue, stress, anxiety, and depression by improving serotonin production and boosting your mood.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC stands for Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine which is a cholinergic compound that works in your brain. It can improve the production of neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. It also helps boost your learning ability along with your focus, concentration, memory, mood and cognitive function.
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa Monnieri can help to enhance your memory function and cognitive health. It can also increase the production of nerves and neurons. It can also help to strengthen your focus, concentration, and memory.
- Oat Straw: Oat Straw or Avena Sativa is a traditional solution for brain health issues. It has shown to boost the brain’s alpha-2 waves, helping you enhance your alertness and awareness while also improving your brain health. This natural ingredient can stimulate the blood circulation that supplies more nutrients to the brain. This results in improving brain function, concentration, memory retention, and focus.
What About The Supporting Clinical Studies?
Clinical studies and publications on NooCube Ingredients:
This 2012 study assessed the effects of supplements with Wild green oat on cognitive performance in humans. The 12-week study concluded a boost in cognitive health and performance for those with mild cognitive issues.
- Clinical Neuropharmacology
This 2008 study evaluated an incidence where a Parkinson’s patient experienced a reduction in symptoms after taking Cat’s claw supplement. Additional research was recommended by the author to independently verify the results.
- Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
This 2008 publication analyzed the mental health benefits of L-Theanine that’s found in tea. Here, the ingredient improved alpha activity (in the brain), focus, alertness, and attention span.
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
This 2008 report assessed the effects of Bacopa Monnieri on depression, anxiety, and mental performance in humans. The 54 participant trial found this ingredient to combat anxiety and improve memory retention.
- Clinical Therapeutics
This 2003 study evaluated the effects of taking Alpha-GPC supplements on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. The 6-month study found this ingredient to reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. However, some other studies found no effects in taking Alpha-GPC.
This 1997 study tried to assess the impact on Huperzine A supplements on Dementia. This ingredient countered dementia symptoms by boosting neuroprotective attributes.
- Brain Research Bulletin
This 1989 study assessed the effects of Tyrosine on reducing environmental stress stimulators in humans. The result was that this ingredient helps reduce environmental stress in humans.
What Is The Recommended Dosage?
The manufacturer’s site recommends taking both pills in the morning with your breakfast. But this is not a requirement as some prefer to split the dosage between morning and evening.
However, it’s best to start slow with one pill a day. You can also take a maximum of 4 pills a day without expecting any adverse reactions. But you shouldn’t jump to 4 pills a day right off the bad either.
Also, you can take the pills at night without worrying about insomnia as some other pills that contain stimulants.
Go slow and take your time. These pills show their worth over time, not as instant brain boosters.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The official site claims that only ‘premium’ and clinically backed ingredients have been used to make this brain pill.
Checking online, it’s clear there are quite a few clinical studies on the indicated ingredients. These studies also show that the ingredients used are effective and free from side effects.
The claim of having zero side effects is supported by over 100,000 people who have tried this product.
But this only applies to not overdosing on the supplement. According to some user reviews, taking more than four pills a day for an extended period can lead to:
To conclude, if you don’t overdose on the pills, you should be well clear of any side effects.
Is It Safe To Take For An Extended Period?
There are supplements with stimulants like caffeine that aren’t advised to be taken for more than a few weeks. This is due to a buildup of tolerance or dependency which is bad for the health.
This pill doesn’t contain such stimulants and has been found safe to take for an extended period by real users.
However, before taking NooCube, keep these precautions in mind:
- Not for children or under-18s
- Pregnant or nursing women should talk to a doctor before using this pill
- People with prescription medication (like blood thinners) should consult a doctor first
- Avoid taking the pill on an empty stomach
- Free shipping and money-back guarantee available on the official site
- Improves results with a healthy diet and exercise routine
What Are The Pros Of Buying NooCube?
- Improves memory function and learning ability
- Already has over 124,000 customers
- Provides a 60-day money back guarantee
- Contains no gluten, caffeine or GMOs
- Boosts brain power and health
- Enhances attention span and reaction time
- Improves cell-to-cell communication
- Comes with online deals from the official website
- Contains clinically proven ingredients
- Improves your mental energy
- Stimulates mental clarity, mood, and motivation
- Improves focus and concentration
- Zero side effects reported
- Enhances neurotransmitter health and synthesis
- Designed by neuroscientists with clinically tested ingredients
- Provides brain boosting results in just 30 minutes
What Are The Cons Of Buying NooCube?
- Is only available from their official site
- There is no trial offer available
Who Makes This Dietary Supplement?
Wolfson Berg Limited is a leading supplement manufacturer that provides quality nootropics to thousands of people around the world.
You can contact the manufacturer simply by:
Consumer Care Phone Number: +1 (646) 568 9679
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
Archiep. Makariou III, 124
JOC BUSINESS CENTER
Kiti, 7550, Larnaca
Customer Support/Returns Address:
WOLFSON BERG LIMITED
244 Madison Avenue
10016-2817 New York City
How Much Does NooCube Cost?
The price for NooCube, according to the official website is as given below:
|Buy 1 Bottle||39.84||34.31||39.91||51.4||762.77||51.90||29.99|
|Buy 2, Get 1 Free||79.69||68.62||79.82||102.79||1525.55||103.8||59.98|
|Buy 3, Get 3 Free||119.53||102.93||119.73||154.19||2288.32||155.69||89.97|
In addition, there is a 20% discount that you can get on top of the final price during checkout.
If you get the Buy 3, Get 3 Free offer from the official website along with the 20% discount. You can save $143.45 on your total purchase on NooCube.
What Is The Final Verdict On NooCube?
NooCube is designed to be as affordable as possible with a single-bottle deal costing USD 39.84. It’s made with clinically proven ingredients that provide a slew of brain-boosting benefits.
This, along with the tons of real user reviews and side-effect free status of this product ensure its worth buying.
Hence, if you are considering buying a stimulant-free brain pill like NooCube, go for it without thinking twice.
How quickly will I see results?
Users have reported seeing results in 30-40 minutes after taking the pills.
How fast will the brain-boosting benefits wear off?
This supplement can help promote brain performance for 10-11 hours.
Why does this pill not contain caffeine?
Caffeine is a popular nootropic ingredient because it’s a stimulant. However, it comes with side effects like a crash in energy levels after a few hours. It can also cause insomnia and headaches for many users.
Has the FDA approved this pill?
No. The FDA doesn’t evaluate dietary supplements.
What’s the best price per bottle from the available deals?
The Buy 3, Get 3 Free deal comes at USD 19.92 per bottle.
Does the online deal come with a money-back guarantee?
The official site provides a 60-day money-back guarantee on all orders.
Should I stack this with another brain-boosting supplement for better results?
Avoid stacking this supplement with another without consulting a doctor first.
How many people have tried this product already?
Over a hundred thousand men and women have tried this brain booster.
Can this cause a caffeine-like crash after a few hours?
The iX4 proprietary blend contains no stimulants that can cause a crash in energy levels.
Have Dragons Den or Shark Tank featured this product?
Some users have suggested Dragons Den having featured this product on the show. However, there is no independent confirmation of this claim.
Is the shipping free only to the US?
Purchasing from the official site comes with free worldwide shipping with every order.
Is there a free trial available for NooCube?
There is no free trial for NooCube. However, it does come with a money-back guarantee.